Thursday, October 8, 2009

Yahoo Avatars, dark eyes and dark hair?

My avatar looks pretty similar to me. My hair is in reality dark brown, but the variety of brown hair is really lame, so I have black hair. My eyes are also dark brown, both in real life and with my avatar. Every other week, I submit my avatar to be featured. But it's never featured. The only dark-haired avatar I see is an Asian-looking Avatar. Does Yahoo Avatars have anything against Latino-looking avatars?



Yahoo Avatars, dark eyes and dark hair?

lol no



Yahoo Avatars, dark eyes and dark hair?

you can't capture all your Beautiful features on yahoo avatar!!!!!!!!!!!



Yahoo Avatars, dark eyes and dark hair?

I don't have an exact answer to the avatar question, but my avatar also looks similar to me...maybe they can both get together sometime?!?



Yahoo Avatars, dark eyes and dark hair?

Your avatar DOES look Latino. But maybe not as dark as you want it to be.



I look like my avatar, but their is no skin tone that matches mine the lights are to white,and darks are to dark, so this comes closest to what I am.



Now what they need are Avatars that represent BLACKS because THESE DON'T.

No comments:

Post a Comment