Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hair Colour for Brown-Skinned?

Hi guys,



What do you think is the best thing to do (concerning hair colour) when you have brown skin (South Asian). I currently dyed my hair black after a stint with brown colour (which was supposed to be red).



I'm thinking about getting red highlights, but I want to keep my hair looking professional.



What do you guys think...



If you have any pics of hair that would REALLY help too..



Thanks in advance.



PS: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13/w1n... for a picture of skin colour, if that helps.



Hair Colour for Brown-Skinned?

Asian people have beautiful hair. Don't do anything to it....natural that is clean and shiny beats all the dye jobs in the world.



Hair Colour for Brown-Skinned?

Red highlights was exactly what I was thinking before I even read that you mentioned it.



Hair Colour for Brown-Skinned?

You can probably get away with red streaks, a deep red, would look really nice with the black hair.



Hair Colour for Brown-Skinned?

well, u could alwayz get brown highlights, or u can dye ur hair dark burgendy dat lookz hot!



Hair Colour for Brown-Skinned?

anything dark suits dark skin just dont dye it blonde - red stripes can look good and professional if done correctly (thin sections just through the parting)

No comments:

Post a Comment