Thursday, October 8, 2009

What is the best Blue Black hair dye with the bluest tint in it.?

The first time i dyed my hair i used Color Silk Blue Black and then i started using Loreal Paris Feria. it was called Starry Night and it put a good blue tint in my hair but i want somthing really really blue without being to expensive. I have considered Chroma Silk but its very expensive and i would just want to do it myself and not go through the trouble of having a stylist do it. So does anyone have any suggestions.? i want my hair to shine a bright noticable blue color in the light and from far away seem jet black. and please dont say "Use asian color.!" cause someone said that once before and i just thought they were being dumb =pp so ya help me.? Thankss :]



What is the best Blue Black hair dye with the bluest tint in it.?

i actually love dying my hair blue black to but the line that i thought was the most beneficial and cost around 7-8 bucks was garine frutist blue black 210 if iam not mistaken. i love this color and i just think its the prettiest color out their. good luck on ur search!

No comments:

Post a Comment