Thursday, October 8, 2009

How should i style my hair?

I am asian with a heart shaped face. I was thinking of getting a straight perm and bangs that would be parted and getting it shorter in the front where your hair goes onto your chest than the back. sort of like a tifa lockhart hair style. but I have no idea. and Im afraid it would look bad because Ive been told that getting a straight perm looks really bad in the beginning. But I straighten my hair because it has volume and it has waves but it still looks bad. What should I do. does anyone have any suggestions



How should i style my hair?

no no no hunnie .



you dont wanna damage your hair for nothing.



you fit the descriptions of one of my friends ... what she does thats looks really cute is curl some pieces .. not all the way to the top though like less than halfway . i looks really cute and she has sidebangs . when you put it up it looks amazingg . but its cuter down . make sure to use a little hairspray for a good hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment