Thursday, October 8, 2009

Which race has the best hair?

Which race has the best hair out of white,black,asian,native american, hispanic, ...



Which race has the best hair?

also part asian, and I get lots of compliments on the hair. But being caucasian, they too have nice hair. But caucasians can have any hair types, curly, fro, and asians all have shiny long hair. It all depends on what kind of hair you like.



I think whatever nationality people are, their answers r just gonna say there own race, even if they have bad hair.....



Which race has the best hair?

I am white and I think Asians and Mexicans have the prettiest hair... Report It



Which race has the best hair?

all my friends say asian ppl do... im asian but i dont think it matters on race.. just genetics



Which race has the best hair?

LATINOS %26amp; LATINAS!!!...Can be dry hair or wet hair and it is still nice, moosed or gel, still nice....Permed or pressed, still nice....



Which race has the best hair?

white or if black people take care of there hair like that one hether girl on "john tucker must die"



Which race has the best hair?

Well everyone always compliments my hair and I'm Asian. Peopl are always like "Your hair is so smooth I want your hair". And I'll be like "Thanks". So that's my opinion.



Which race has the best hair?

white



Which race has the best hair?

asian



Which race has the best hair?

IMO...it's a toss-up between Asians and Latins, their hair is beautiful.



Which race has the best hair?

well, since there is no such thing as "good" or "best" hair...RACE has NOTHING to do with it!!!!! As someone above said, GENETICS plays the biggest part and, how you personally take care of your hair is the rest! I have seen people of ALL races with nice and not so nice hair.



***please people for 2007, try to step away from petty things, such as this, that further divide and seperate the RACES!***



Which race has the best hair?

I like Latino/Latina hair the best. I am jealous of some spanish guys at work because their hair looks so dense, like they'll never go bald (like me). And when their hair is real short, it looks like the hair is 'painted' onto their head.



Which race has the best hair?

I think that black do.. we can do so many things to our hair.. its unlimited. unlike other races, theyve only copied what black people do.. from braids, to pixie cuts, the whole 9. flat irons started with blacks, perms mmm black started it. But if it isnt blacks asian women have gorgeous thick hair. latinas hair is like white chicks hair. Persians have nice hair as well



Which race has the best hair?

Genetically speaking African people have the best hair. Even though it tends to be dry and brittle it's napiness are there for a reason. The napiness is there to help them connect to the earth.



Their hair is fragile that's why using chemcal staighnters is bad for their hair because they have the best. African people have exceptional hair too because you don't see many other races with naturally curly and kinky hair.



Which race has the best hair?

everyone is different... but i can tell you that race has nothing to do with the hair... it's all about texture... i've seen many white girls come in and get their hair done and it's nappy and dry and curly... i've actually seen that hair texture in all races... so it's not necessarily what race you are, it just depends on the texture of hair you have... i personally like thick wavy hair... it holds curl well and it is easy to straighten, full of body and bounce and shine is something that can easily be added



Which race has the best hair?

why does it matter? it is all a matter of opinion.



Which race has the best hair?

I'm asian and I think that American people have the best hair.



Which race has the best hair?

well each race is unique in their own way and i think we all have good or as u say the best hair as long as we know how to take care of it



Which race has the best hair?

I'll go native american just because i wanna show my native pride (i'm part NA) but in my case, deff African American hair is best (cuz i got dreadlocks and my damn white hair doesn't always cooperate.)



Which race has the best hair?

It really depends. Most oriental people have really pretty hair if you like straight hair. Some white people have really nice curly hair. Hispanic people usually have thick hair, which is always good.



Which race has the best hair?

THE HUMAN RACE!



all types are different



Which race has the best hair?

I think that women in the Philippines have the most beatiful and healthy hair I've ever seen. They really take care of it, and get "hair spas" and gloss treatments that make it look even better. It is so shiny. I don't have dark hair, and it wouldn't look good on me, but it looks great on them!



Which race has the best hair?

Everyone does in they're own way. I love my "African American" hair because it is unique and no other race has hair like it ( I mean in it's natural unchemically alter state). And when it is cared for well it gets amazing long and thick and beautiful. Unfortunately there are too many of us abusing it trying to make it like all the other races, so we don't often get to see how beautiful it is. It's very sad actually.

1 comment:

  1. i think asian... because they look good in either... long, short, medium... wavy, curly, straight... flat, volumed, spiked... bangs, no bangs... black, brown, etc.
    But hey doesn't really matter does it??

    ReplyDelete