Thursday, October 8, 2009

How do I use a diffuser to give my wavy hair defined waves without giving it frizzes?

I'm asian with long thick wavy hair. It gets frizzy when I blowdry it so I avoid doing so. I just let my hair dry naturally but still it isn't really drying the way that I want it to. I heard there's this tool out there called diffuser out there. I wanted to get it but wanted to see if it's worth it before I go out and get it. How can I use the diffuser to get defined waves without getting all the frizzes? Also, if my hair is wavy, should I go for shampoo that is designed for curly hair? Oh and what kind of shampoo is good for the hair? I heard alcohol-free shampoo is good but not exaclty sure which brand to go for. Thanks in advance!



How do I use a diffuser to give my wavy hair defined waves without giving it frizzes?

A good moisturizing shampoo and separate conditioner is good. Even if the shampoo has conditioner, still do a separate conditioner. For your frizzies there are serums specifically for frizzies. Also a light weight mousse would be good as well.



How do I use a diffuser to give my wavy hair defined waves without giving it frizzes?

I have given this advice before and have had thank-yous coming back to me. Buy yourself some glycerin at the drugstore. It's about $3 a bottle and is the main ingredient in all your "Frizz-free" products that can cost you way much more.



A dime-sized drop on your hand, rub your hands together, then apply to your damp hair all over starting at the roots, comb through. You will have waves, no frizz, and lots of shine....Good Luck!



How do I use a diffuser to give my wavy hair defined waves without giving it frizzes?

FX Silk Drops. You can get it at Walgreens, CVS, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment