Thursday, October 8, 2009

Best hair?

I've been thinking about getting a haircut at the end of December, when my hair gets a little longer. I am into the layers, bangs, etc. that most teenage girls have now. I want to try something new, also considering coloring my hair. I've had black hair all my life. What do you think would be a good hairstyle/color for an asian girl w/ thick-ish hair? And a good, but not too expensive hair straightener? Oh I was also wondering is there any way I could get my hair thinner, like the traditional hair most Japanese, Vietnamese, etc, have now?



Best hair?

http://www.visual-makeover.com/face.htm



that site should answer youre q's. you should first work out what face shape you are, search sites on the net for more info. theres no point in following fashion if it doesnt suit you.if you have a high forhead then get a bang.



i think brown streaks through your hair would be nice, or even thin light blonde streaks to contrast, red would work too.



Your hair dresser will thin out your hair for you and a big flat-shaped hair straightener will work best.



Best hair?

ask your hairdresser to thin your hair, and as for the colour streaks of red or blonde through it.



and a good straightener brand is babyliss.



Best hair?

1st off, get your hair colored like a dark brownish color. it'll probably be best for asians[like me]. getting a haircut would probably be pretty cute too. ask to get it long layered and thinned. a good hair straightener would be the bedhead straightener by tigi. it works pretty good, and its not that expensive. good luck!



Best hair?

try a scene hairstyle



http://www.hair.becomegorgeous.com/newes...



heres some samples of girl scene hair



i dont like most of them on there



Best hair?

color you hair a dark reddy brown and a good straightener is deffinatly a NANO-silver

No comments:

Post a Comment