Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What's best for never been colored hair?

My natural hair color is black and was thinking of having it colored lighter. I never colored my hair before. What do you think is the best way to do it? should i go for highlights only or full color. My hair is long below the shoulders and i have layers in front. I am light skinned asian. My goal is to have a natural look.



What's best for never been colored hair?

get highlights, and don't go more than a few shades lighter than your natural at first. then, gradually do more as you see fit. also, make sure they add extra clear shine to the last step for even more pop.



What's best for never been colored hair?

i always go for black cherry



such a beautiful color



What's best for never been colored hair?

hi there ive been modeling hairs b4 and do some ramp models... my advice is do color ur hair with light ones and not the one so clear ok.. what i mean is u can only see the color when the sun shines on it. okey till there Goodluck and Godbless you!



hope o did help you



What's best for never been colored hair?

Highlights grow out more gracefully than full color. I have dark hair %26amp; have tried all over color. Since my hair grows fast, I had a distinct root line.



I prefer highlights because they are staggered so it's not as obvious when they grow out.



What's best for never been colored hair?

i would bleach it 1st . then have the color i want on it . nature color for azn would be black or brown , but i'll go for light red



What's best for never been colored hair?

How to Pick the Right Hair Color



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t...



How To Color Your Hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t...

No comments:

Post a Comment