Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Brenda Song's Hair?

How would I get my hair like her's ?



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/l...



I love how it's curly %26amp; I love her highlight's. I'm asian too.



Can perm's get the same kind of curl's ?



Brenda Song's Hair?

omg thanx this is brenda song the real one and my hair is naturally curly! but im sure if u got a pro to perm ur hair it would look awesome! and highlights i got 1 of the finest people to do ! u can go to the hair cutters and get it done and it will also look great! feel free ot contact me with email! buhbye!



brenda



Brenda Song's Hair?

what the hell!!! ok you are wierd



Brenda Song's Hair?

iT'S GONNA OST A LOT OF MONEY!



Go find the best salon in your city or state because her hair is made my a professional stylist and besides that Good Luck!



Brenda Song's Hair?

no perm straighten's it but a cut and curl by a brutician will do it just right and if you have a picture of her hair show it to the hairstylist.



Brenda Song's Hair?

go to the salon and tell them to curl it for you and then they will higlight it and make it like hers print out the picture and show it to the lady and tell her to do it just like that it might cost a lot of money but u want it



Brenda Song's Hair?

i love her hair too!



you should go to a stylist and give her that picture and let him or her work there magic!



Brenda Song's Hair?

This doesnt look like a perm, it looks like she used hot rollers. She probably used some kind of curl hold product in her hair too. I wouldnt get a perm without consulting the hair dresser first.



Brenda Song's Hair?

In my thinking Brenda Song's hair only looks cute when its long and has curls in it and when its really short and has slight waves.



Brenda Song's Hair?

it looks kinda like a body wave and the high lights you might be able to do your selve.



God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment