Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have dark brown hair and want to die it a light red, but I was wondering if I have eto bleach it f

Also, do you think that's a good color? I am half asian half white. I have pale skin with yellow undertones and dark (really dark) brown hair. I have extremely dark brown eyes.



Thnxs



I have dark brown hair and want to die it a light red, but I was wondering if I have eto bleach it first?

yep bleach it again!



I have dark brown hair and want to die it a light red, but I was wondering if I have eto bleach it first?

I would recommend you try one of the hair colors for Dark Hair Only, they sell them at Sally beauty supply. They have a nice range of reds, so you most likely will be able to find the shade you like. If you can find one in the shade you want, you won't have to bleach it out and damage your hair as much as bleach does. These colors are made specifically to go on dark hair. I used one of their reds on my sister, who has natural black hair, and it came out well without having to pre-lighten it. I would probably go for the darker red shades, but thats just my opinion cause I don't like the natural orange-ish shades of red, but whatever shade you choose will probably look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment