Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I have a hairy problem. :-) how do i remove hair from my face?

I'm a hairy woman. I used wax and sometimes hair removal cream to remove fine hair on my face. I ended up with very red and blotchy skin, as my skin is sensitive to the products and also ended up scaring my face.Tweezing doesnt help coz i cant remove every single strand. Any other cheaper but effective alternative?



Btw: Any product that really works to remove light scars? im fair skinned and my face used to be spotless but now there are small scars as a result of the hair removal cream...im asian by the way, just in case that's relevant...



I have a hairy problem. :-) how do i remove hair from my face?

I really think that You have to go to doctor first because it is possible to be some hormonal problem.You need to do some analysis of blood or other.In my opinion it is very dangerous to try to resolve with that problem by yourself



I have a hairy problem. :-) how do i remove hair from my face?

Be a man and use a razor! Yes, I know you are female.



I have a hairy problem. :-) how do i remove hair from my face?

have you tried threading? it doesn't hurt as much as waxing and its still very effective



I have a hairy problem. :-) how do i remove hair from my face?

Please go to a salon. The price is reasonable and they do a great job removing hair from any part of your body. They can help you with the light scars you have also.



You have to go, maybe, every 5 weeks or so, but it's worth it.



I have a hairy problem. :-) how do i remove hair from my face?

Hair removal cream sounds ok... but waxing would have been really painful. Ouch!



It's better to consult a doctor for both the hair and scar probs!



Sorry, i dont have a better answer



Good luck



I have a hairy problem. :-) how do i remove hair from my face?

face threading... though some say it feels like ants biting but you'll gradually be immune to the feeling.. plus it's very fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment