Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Any south african around here? need help wit sum hair product.?

my friend got me a hair moisturiser.dark n lovely. its a purple bottle, leave-on type but bcos i'm an asian,i'm scared it wld b too harsh on my hair.she told me it wld b ok for my hair but i dont want to risk damaging my hair. so i just wanna knw if ne1 here knw wether i can use this product or not.(n if i can use it on damp hair cos it ddnt say nethg bout it)



Any south african around here? need help wit sum hair product.?

Yello! Dark and Lovely a very reputable brand.. As far as hair moisturisers go, it should not damage your hair. Althought there are other things to consider



I am not sure if you have course/thick hair or not which is where i would recommend a leave in conditioner/ moisturiser (of this brand). Just one thing that makes me doubtful though is that i know Asian and Caucasians always complain about "Greasy" hair. i think that you might find it really makes you hair greasy. And it tends to make hair very supple which cant be too good if you want volume!!



As an Asian i would personally recommend the Sunsilk range... I think your friend is a good friend though! keep them.. only a good friend would think to get you something as personal as moisturiser:) Have a good day!!!



Any south african around here? need help wit sum hair product.?

It's okay. The worst it would do is make your hair greasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment