Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pic included, help with hair colours?

i'm asian, tanned, with very layered hair, and this close up on facial features might give u a better idea, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/w...



and this is more or less my skin tone, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/w...



so now i'm inquiring help about my hair colours! haha. i was intending to recolour my hair a dark reddish brown and put a streak or two of platinum blonde into my fringe, along with the bottom layers of the back of my hair.



any comments or further suggestions? what do you guys think of this look?



Pic included, help with hair colours?

In the first picture you look a lot like my ex. You even had the same facial expression as he usually wears when he閳ユ獨 trying to get you to tell him something. Why do most Asians look alike? Anyway, you閳ユ獧e a very pretty girl and I say go for that hair color. It sounds unique so you閳ユ獟l be sure to stand out - in a good way, of course!



Pic included, help with hair colours?

i don't know that i'd die all of it, but i'd do some super red streaks maybe, or maybe a few platinum blonde streaks around the face. i think it'd look great. that's just my opinion. i change my hair a lot and most of the time i'm successful, but sometimes - not so.



good luck! :-)



Pic included, help with hair colours?

i think you should go chocolate brown with blonde highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment