Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hey, I hate being Indian. I want to be East Asian. Who else?

Asian girls are so beautiful. They're lighter than dark Indian people. The guys look better too. Asian people are thinner and tend to be more athletic. Performance at the Olympics confirms this, where China blows away crappy India. Also China's economy is dominating India's. The same can be said for Japan and Korea. Asian movies and influence are more prevalent in the USA than Indian. All India has is tea, spices and yoga.



What will I do, I never want to be with any Indian girls. And I would rather have a pure East Asian kid than a half Indian kid, but I can't. I dunno about half White. Well whatever, anyone else hate being Indian? What's to be proud of? Indians are stinky, dark and hairy. And their noses are bigger than East Asians. Also curlier hair. And the East Asian students are better overall.



Hey, I hate being Indian. I want to be East Asian. Who else?

I'm East Indian, and so is my brother, but you'll be surprised to think he has any Indian genes. He looks like, East Asian. Bangladeshi's are more cooler than regular Indians. You're Southern Indian aren't you? They're darker. I'm proud of being East Indian. We're strong, healthy, and full of respect. The Bangladeshi dark girls..I don't like them much, Bangladeshi dark girls are usually like, servants. The brighter people are richer. Some East Indians just like themselves, they don't care about anyone else. Chinese rock though.



Don't be like, a self-hating Indian, East Asian supremacist. :P



Hey, I hate being Indian. I want to be East Asian. Who else?

You can't change where you're from...or what color you are.



But, Indians have the most gorgeous hair.



Why are you complaining?



Hey, I hate being Indian. I want to be East Asian. Who else?

adopt a child.



Hey, I hate being Indian. I want to be East Asian. Who else?

You are a sad little person who has been brainwashed into thinking lighter skin is better.



I pity you!



Hey, I hate being Indian. I want to be East Asian. Who else?

be proud and feel gud in the skin your in



Hey, I hate being Indian. I want to be East Asian. Who else?

bla bla bla



you should like who you are



never want to change ur self



that what makes u Unique



DuH!



=]



Hey, I hate being Indian. I want to be East Asian. Who else?

You are beautiful the way you are. Just be lucky your not a fat ugly white american living off of cheetos in her parents basement. :D



Hey, I hate being Indian. I want to be East Asian. Who else?

well i guess everyone don't like something about themselves but if you don't like yourself nobody will.



Hey, I hate being Indian. I want to be East Asian. Who else?

Are you from India? If you like East Asian girls that fine but be proud of your roots.



Hey, I hate being Indian. I want to be East Asian. Who else?

I'm sure you don't like the culture, or the way the other Indians act. I know a lot of them are very studious, or they don't speak English, etc. Just learn to be who you are, I guess.



Hey, I hate being Indian. I want to be East Asian. Who else?

Try working with computer. It's a tradition in India.



Hey, I hate being Indian. I want to be East Asian. Who else?

I am Indian. I think you are wrong. Most beautiful and honourable women are Indian. You are not sure of what you want !!!



I am Indian and am not what you describe. Come on wake up and smell the coffee..... its not what you look that matters....



Hey, I hate being Indian. I want to be East Asian. Who else?

Yeah well you can't change your race so get over it. If you were my child I would so disown you I don't want any self-hating kids.



Hey, I hate being Indian. I want to be East Asian. Who else?

What? haven't you see that ashyayayya whatever rai chick. she is hot hot hot. i love Indian chicks. i love all kids of women. i wanna live with a Cinnamon girl, i could be happy the rest of my life, with a Cinnamon girl.



Hey, I hate being Indian. I want to be East Asian. Who else?

I think Indian girls are so beautiful. They look so distinct from everyone else, they are amazingly beautiful. Its terrible that you aren't proud of your heritage, maybe you should re-evaluate the way you feel.



Hey, I hate being Indian. I want to be East Asian. Who else?

WOW! Umm...i think u should accept everyone no matter what their race but maybe thats just me. One of my best friends is Indian and i wouldnt change that for the world. But on the other hand, i have a really good friend that is Asian. We all get along wonderfully. I dont understand how you can be so prejudice against one group. and why are u already picking out ur kids???



Hey, I hate being Indian. I want to be East Asian. Who else?

Who do you mean when you say Indian. American Indian or India born?



Since you said Indian I will take it as American Indian. Wow, I'd love to be Indian.



Go for those east Asians if you so wish.....they might like Indian and you just don't know unless you ask!



Hey, I hate being Indian. I want to be East Asian. Who else?

You know harold and Kumar go to white castle? Well the indian guy (im guessing he's indian) he is VERY SEXY! and the asian guy, too. But they're problem is they know it! they are also Americanized.



You know what else, Ash the Indian girl from Bollywood. (Ashwrya?) well Ash, if u dont know look her up. She is THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD. it's a fact! look it up... go to wikipedia, and type in the most beautiful girl in the worl... in fact, ima do that right now



Hey, I hate being Indian. I want to be East Asian. Who else?

You forgot about Baliwood. Them womens are fine as frog hair split four ways and sanded.



Hey, I hate being Indian. I want to be East Asian. Who else?

You are like so funny. Love yourself.



Hey, I hate being Indian. I want to be East Asian. Who else?

Indians are equal to everyone else and anyone who disagrees with this simple truth is a racist cretin, whether or not they are Indian.



"Chinese people are usually sportier" etc...



Every point you have made is a sweeping generalization.



Be a little kinder to yourself. you are human. you have flaws. you make someones day everyday. someone lies in bed at night wishing they were you . people die from malnutrition every day. lots of people you meet will find you damn good looking. You are loved and adored by God, friends, family. You're just perfect how you are k? Don't worry about what some racist media portrays Indians as...you can know the truth and rise above the feeling that Indians are inferior because you and I both know that's just not true.



promise xo



Hey, I hate being Indian. I want to be East Asian. Who else?

We always want what we don't' have, and I hope you see the beauty IN yourself and the richness of your own culture.



Its okay to desire another, that's only human. Being an American Mutt, a real mix of nationalities and cultures, its a common belief to want what you don't have or try to create an image of what you want.



Reality will let you know soon enough that "WHO" you are is whom you make yourself to be. Not the genetics of your being.



You need to research your culture, Honestly. Your not giving it a fair shot. All ancient things are difficult for us (Americans) to understand, since we don't' have "generations" of families of the same lineage to use as a historical marker. Find the "JOY" of you and move on from there.



You are free to choose what you will become and what you care to believe about your own heritage, the reality IS, you create your own future. With whom ever you want. So consider the outcome of your offsprings? I'm sure your parents did, since you were born here. Bravo parents.



Hey, I hate being Indian. I want to be East Asian. Who else?

And you're mad because......?



You can't change what God made you. You may have a big nose, dark skin, be dumber than a box of rocks and can't hit the broad side of a barn; so what? Does that make you any less of a loving person? Find something about yourself that you like, and work it!!



Maybe you don't like Indian girls; that's your preference, and that's fine. I've seen some beautiful East Indian actresses, and I wish I had their hair. I'm Black, by the way, with thick, curly hair that doesn't like me and rarely listens to me. I've known some East Indian students who were very smart and did better in school than I did.



Research your heritage, and find something that someone did that will make you proud to be an East Indian male. If you don't find anything, then YOU step up and do something to make you AND someone else proud to be an East Indian person. Stop dwelling on the negative stuff; tea, spices and yoga are not the only things East Indians excel at. I've been treated by some East Indian doctors, and they were very skilled.



Hey, I hate being Indian. I want to be East Asian. Who else?

Wow... the self hate needs to stop....I believe that Indian women are beautiful......from their hair, the henna tattoos, complexion....it is always clear, skin tone....girl brown is a beautiful color....and I think dark men are the only men for me. I really don't like to see how you are feeling.....



Hey, I hate being Indian. I want to be East Asian. Who else?

. i don't remeber asian people as ever being athletic but you right there are usually thinner because of ther DIET.



india has bollywood which makes twice as many movies then hollywood(so it makes the most movies in the world) your hair may be curlier but who cares about that i mean you can just straighten it if you want and you probably have long hair. you know you may think being dark is a bad thing but the truth is it protects you from the sun better and also some of the asian women are dying to get double eyelid surgery.asians are beautiful though i agree but so is every race, they have there beautiful and ugly .



Hey, I hate being Indian. I want to be East Asian. Who else?

When I was a little girl, I wanted to be blonde haired and blue eyed, like Marilyn Monroe (it went over my head that she died so young and so horribly), when I got over that, I wanted to have bright red hair.



When I was in high school, even though I was quite fit, I thought I was too fat (I was really just shaped like a woman), then after I had my first baby, I always wished I could look like I had in high school, and that I had appreciated it in high school. Then, 17 months later, after I had my second baby, I wished that if I could look like I did in HS, at least I could look as good as I did after the first baby. Then, after the third baby, I wished that if I couldn't look as good as I did after high school, or after the first baby, that at least I could look as good as I did after the third baby.



Then I woke up. God made me, just like this, and put me here, now, for a purpose. He didn't just make my insides, he made my body, with all it's good parts and bad parts, for very good reasons, and in intimate detail.



It's like when somebody who loves you and cares about you spends years building you the ultimate gift. They use all their skills and expertise creating something amazing and intricate and beautiful just for you. Then I looked at that gift and went - Can't I just look like Barbie? An emotionless plastic doll!



I decided to accept the gift for what it was, as it was given. I decided to do my best to take care of my gift in as loving a manner as possible.



Don't diss your gift.



Hey, I hate being Indian. I want to be East Asian. Who else?

I'm asian



don't think so negatively of yourself, though it's probably just stemming from colonial mentality because of the british.



You have a lot to be proud of. I like your food especially curry haha and don't say that about Indian girls the ones I see around my university are some of the cutest/prettiest girls I have seen.



Hey, I hate being Indian. I want to be East Asian. Who else?

since when do east asian people have curly hair?



and not every asian is smart stop stereotyping



like ****, be proud of what you are seriosuly



are you chinese washed?



not to be rude, but indians have alot of european ansecstors thats why were so unique. and all indians arent dark god, havent u seen them famous people your just a sicko like **** i hope you die

No comments:

Post a Comment