Saturday, August 1, 2009

White hair?

how should I hide my white hair...?? I have 5-6 white hair that I want to hide but dont want to use hair dye yet..I am 28 yrs old. I am asian and have long dark brown hair



White hair?

They make a temporary color that looks like mascara. You just put it on the hair that you want colored.



White hair?

You can purchase hair dye in your color and just color those hairs that need it. You color about 5-6 hairs next to the white one and wrap in cling wrap so it doesn't get on the rest of your hair. That way it blends in. I've been getting gray or white hairs since I was in my late 20s, this is what I did until I started going "whole head."



White hair?

i know you're against hair dye but i assume you mean dying all of your hair brown. How about some artistic streaks? that way the gray will seem intentional. a great stylist can make you look flirty and classy



White hair?

well when my sister started getting white hairs and it was just a few she just pulled them out and they werent there anymore so its much better than trying to hide them lol

No comments:

Post a Comment