Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair styles?????

Im asian, I have long flat black hair



do you have any suggestions for how to wear my hair?



Hair styles?????

Coming from me, the beauty expert, Fortunately, I have the same hair as you (only I have a mixture of black and brown), so I know exactly how to wear your hair.



You should wear your hair in a sassy, yet natural personality like hair up and down or maybe you can even braid your hair the night before and spray it with Hard hold hairspray before you go to bed. So the next morning, you can let all your braids (I had 12 braids) down, and kind of puff it all out, but DONT brush it or that will straighten it. That leaves your hair with a cute wavy look that lasts you the whole day. Another option is pig-tails. I suggest you make them low, so they are in front of your shoulders. That leaves me looking sassy, and yet down-to-earth. But if you're a real nature-lover, try wear artificial or maybe even real flowers in your hair so it looks like you are Hawaiian and a care-free cutie! You can also try wear hairband to make you look balanced. But if you really want to spice it up, you can wear a ponytail and a headband so you could look balanced and cute. Your hair is the major and (I believe) te best accessory you can own, so you can sometimes have fun with it, and don't be afraid to mix-n-match the styles I suggested! Have fun! and if you need any more tips, email me by clicking on my name, momigrl95. And I just started February 11, 2007 too! :)



Hair styles?????

Wear it in a ponytail that would be cute



Hair styles?????

Hi Asian lady. I'm the front lace wig lady who specialize in one of the greatest alternative in hair fashion. all wigs are 100% human remy hair choosing from many textures including Asian and Malaysian, european, and many more. The lace front wig gives the illusion of hair growing directly from your scalp. If you want more information, pictures, or consultation, please contact me at panddadams@sbcglobal.net



Hair styles?????

im asian to, but my hair isnt lik stick straight, mines has curls nd waves, but to answer ur question, theres tis site i kno that has a whole bunch of hair styles to do....



its... www.seventeen.com ...



^^^that site has lik a whole week of styles u can do...nd more



Hair styles?????

Lucky. I'm mixed (white %26amp; asian), so my hair isn't like yours.



If you want to keep it long, make sure your hair is conditioned so it looks shiny.



If you'd like a cut, maybe get a cute bob that curls under a little.



Hair styles?????

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas - tips and tricks-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment