Saturday, August 1, 2009

Can u permantely straighten ur hair?How?

My hair is pretty straight,it is just a bit wavy. But I want it straight asian-like.



Can u permantely straighten ur hair?How?

japanese straightening works really well. the only down side is it cost a lot and makes your hair look thin, so you have to blow dry it to make your hair look thicker. japanese straightening stays for about a few months.



Can u permantely straighten ur hair?How?

get that Japanese straightening thing.. its not permanent but it sure lasts a while.



Can u permantely straighten ur hair?How?

i don't think so



i have the same problem if you get a answer tell me



Can u permantely straighten ur hair?How?

it isnt a perm, but they have it where they can make it permanite



Can u permantely straighten ur hair?How?

my hair is VERY curly,,,, so at your hair dresser ask about perming your hair straight...



Can u permantely straighten ur hair?How?

you could try relaxing your hair which leaves your hair permanantly straight for 2 months.



Can u permantely straighten ur hair?How?

You have to go to a salon and rebond it. But after a year or so yr hair goes all frizzy.



Can u permantely straighten ur hair?How?

yep, theres a process called thermal straightening, or thermal reconditioning....heres a link for details:



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_ha...



search the internet for more info!



hope i could help



Can u permantely straighten ur hair?How?

don't get your hair permanently straighten.. its very very bad for your hair. just keep with the normal flat iron.



my Friend did that permanently straighten hair thing and her hair broke off and all over the place. it was bad



Can u permantely straighten ur hair?How?

Hello am a hair dresser you can get it relaxed or yous a perm lotion in stead of puting perm rods in just comb through stright you will get regroth thow but nothung lasts 4 ever good lluck.



Can u permantely straighten ur hair?How?

Be careful, my friend did the Japanese straighting but her hair fell out.....Love the way God made you!



Can u permantely straighten ur hair?How?

GO TO THE SALON AND ASK TO STRAIGHT PERMANMENTLY, LOTS OF PEOPLE I KNOW DID IT AND IT ACTUALLY WORK!



Can u permantely straighten ur hair?How?

Hiya! I flat-iron all the time! I have natural curly hair, and want it straight, about 2yrs ago, I dropped around 150$$ for a thing called a Vertigo hair straightner at the salon. Well..It worked on some parts of my hair, others did not take it as well...They said I could try it again in a few months. It made my hair dry and after about a month or so, the other parts went back to being curly. I did not go back for round 2. I do not know about the japanesse thing...but after trying everything else...I am kinda done trying, and will just keep ironing away! Good luck!



Can u permantely straighten ur hair?How?

u have to buy a ''straighten' iron''..



use it twice a day..



the cost is very cheap compared with ''spa rebonding'' at saloon..



and the product is great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment