Saturday, August 1, 2009

Two tone hair color, please help me !?

first off, is two toned hair color still in? would i look stupid if i got it done?



and second of all, im asian and i have naturally black hair. it looks kind of tinted reddish brown bc i had blonde highlights and dyed my hair black and now its fading. anyways, i was thinking maybe black on top and like an auburnish color on bottom. would that look alright? im open to any suggestions.



http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s50/x...



this is what i look like



Two tone hair color, please help me !?

i also have had black hair. if you mean two toned as in highlights or lowlights or whatever, yes i think it would look good. however try black or brown/dark brown on bottom layer and auburn.brown on the top. don't go too red though. it would look to brassy. if you are going to hairstylist, they would have samples, try placing on hair to see effect and then choose.



Two tone hair color, please help me !?

It looks so good. I love a woman with sexy hair. Big turn on. Get that hair fixed all nice so someone can ruin for you in the bedroom. LOL



Two tone hair color, please help me !?

unless u can afford to pay for it every six weeks and you don't go drastic than go for it..just don't go bleach blond!



Two tone hair color, please help me !?

I think it would look cooler and a lot more unique with like a reddish purple underneath!



Two tone hair color, please help me !?

Whether it's in or out doesn't matter, it's still cute anyways! I think that color combination would look great on you.



Two tone hair color, please help me !?

i think it'd look good !



Two tone hair color, please help me !?

i dont think so. personally i think only certain people can pull of two toned hair... i think your hair is cute as it is!!



Two tone hair color, please help me !?

i think it would look great on you, asians have it great on the hair color thing .



Two tone hair color, please help me !?

ya it would look really cute.



Two tone hair color, please help me !?

I am a hairstylist, and two toned is very popular right now, I would recommend that you get it professionally done because store bought hair color sometimes has metallic dies in it and that is very bad for your hair. also make sure that you have the money to get prosessional shampoo and conditioner because it can be hard to keep your color from fading other wise! good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment