Saturday, August 1, 2009

Curls disappear in the wind?

Hi everyone.



So, I have very straight Asian hair and I want to curl it. I have used a curling iron in the past before and now I'm using bendy rollers and I think they work better than the curling iron.



I use them on damp hair with a bit of mousse in it, then I go to bed.



The next morning, I have beautiful curls. I use gelspray and they hold. But I go to school by bike, and when I get off, my hair is usually flat! What can I do to keep the curls in? I've used a clip before, but it flattens a section of my hair... Anyone?



Curls disappear in the wind?

first of



you need a curl activator before you curl hair



and you need to use a curling iron



otherwise with your super straight



hair nothing else will make them curly and bouncy



now to keep them from coming undone



hair rollers and



hair spray



superhold hairspray



best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment